A RINK Goalie Development Instructor can attend your team practice.
This is a great compliment to your in-center training as it enables analysis of dynamic game situations and routine practice habits.
Includes a written follow-up report outlining drills and areas of focus.
1. Stance – stationary and dynamic;
2. Mobility – skating and movement techniques;
3. Positioning – center line, squareness and depth;
4. Saves – selection, execution, and rebound control;
5. Game Situations – read and react and recovery